Sunday, October 14, 2007

Francine's dream - 10/14

I had this dream last week that I was married to Daniel Craig.

That's not the best part.

We were traveling somewhere in one of the fancy little private jets and who's on the plane with us?

Bill!

Next thing I know, Bill and I are playing poker with Kate Mulgrew and George Clooney and totally kicking their asses.

Me and Bill are all laughing and shit every time one of us wins and then we drive everybody crazy by trading our favorite quotes form the movie "Stripes".

I'm all like:

"Lee Harvey! You are a maaad man!"

"My name is Francis Soyer. But everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis...and I'll kill ya."

Then Bill jumps in:

"Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me...and I'll kill ya." (points to George Clooney)

It was great!

No comments: