Monday, June 7, 2010

Kitty's Dream of 6/6/10

"Look At His Butt" had become a TV show on some minor station, probably local cable. In addition to Lene and me, there were 3 other people on it - one was Francine, one was someone I don't like and I can't remember the 5th. We sat in a row of chairs and each of us went to an area downstage and did a short shtick. Our producer was William Shatner! And for her shtick, Lene got to dance with him! I didn't get to because I'm such a lousy dance partner. We were only on for 5 days. On the 4th day, one of the crew told us NBC wanted to pick up the show! We were so excited! Except Lene. She didn't want to do it. She was very sad and tired. Because it was a dream, I didn't think to check if she had a beard but I know this was Lene from some strange alt-universe. My Lene would never turn down a chance like that!