Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jen's Dream of April 7

Jen aka Captain Toy sends this along:


It's been a long time since my last one and have to say this one was a tease. Damm those script writers, why couldn't they do more?

So here it is:

This was in the middle of an unrelated dream I was having. I was some young lady in a bookstore looking at a display of Bill's books. When from behind me, Bill shows up. He begins to charm the pants off of me. He offers an autograph (This was not a book signing). Then he gets to talking. I was totally surprised and bowled over by his appearance. However, nothing ever happens. He never takes me to his apartment, never kisses me, nothing. Who wrote this dream?

Why is it, whenever I have dreams of Bill, I never get to see him fuck? Aren't we allowed a little skin? Damn my brain!