Thursday, December 13, 2007

JK's dream of December 12, 2007

I was rehearsing a play and when we broke for the night, we all went to a bar and my friend W. was there. (Along with her boyfriend! She's married in RL so I'm wondering if there's something I don't know...) She & I ordered sliders. Then my drag-queen buddy D. took us to this strange amusement park where you went through all these houses. She wanted to skip the first few and go straight to the one she wanted us to see but they wouldn't let her do that and threw us out. When we got back to the bar, W's boyfriend had eaten our sliders! We told him to order more and pay for them himself. (Apparently he's freeloading off her - I'm not sure this relationship is wise.)

Then she and I were on a bus with no seats so we sat on the floor against the wall. Sitting across from us was WILLIAM SHATNER (who appears in almost all my dreams lately and never eats my sliders - God that sounds filthy - IF ONLY!). The guy next to him asked him to read some lines so he did. One of them was something about "all the women" and man o man, did Bill caress those words! W. and I sighed very loudly and then giggled. Bill laughed too. He loved us.

No comments: