Monday, March 30, 2009

Lene's Dream of March 29

I was staying in a hotel for a business trip and it turned out that there was a Star Trek convention in the hotel, too - but it was only for lesbians. I went downstairs to look around and to see if they would let me in anyway. Bill was supposed to be there! I was very excited about this and tried to find a phone to call JK, but the only phone was on the registration table for the con. It was a really big, black, old style phone from the 1920s - but it was free. I sat on the floor to call JK but just as I dialed the number, Bill came rushing in, needing to use the phone, so of course I had to hand it over to him. He was surrounded by his handlers, so I didn't get to talk to him, but I did drop the phone directly into his hand (and our hands brushed against each other).

Oh, and I was wearing my (completely not sexy) pajamas the entire time.